MECHANICAL DOCK LEVELER – MDLND
It is a connection device between the container floor or a different transport vehicle with the floor of the warehouse / receiving area. Support the transportation of goods from the warehouse to the vehicle’s trunk (and vice versa) safely, effectively, and with high productivity, saving time and labor costs..
Mechanical Dock Leveler does not use electricity, operated by a push spring chain system coordinated with the mechanical system, creating a stable and flexible operating mechanism during lifting.
- Durable operation: Designed from high-strength steel material, it can adapt to fluctuations of external environmental conditions.
- Reducing slope: When there is a large gap between the truck floor and the warehouse floor of the warehouse, it will reduce the slope when the lip Dock opens connecting to the truck floor.
- Do not use electricity: MDLND does not use electricity when operating, so it does not consume power sources to help save maximum operating costs for the business.
- Safety device: Safety lock valve, control the lifting and lowering movement, limit risk during control.
- Meet food safety standards: Produced according to European technology standards. Helping the factory to meet the safety standards in production operations: ISO 14000, ISO 45001: 2018, ROHS, HACCP, GMP…