HYDRAULIC TELESCOPIC LIP DOCK LEVELER – HDLTND
Hydraulic Telescopic Lip Dock leveler – HDLTND is a connection device between the container floor or a different vehicle with the floor of the warehouse / receiving area. Support the circulation of goods from the warehouse to the vehicle’s trunk (and vice versa) safely, effectively and with high productivity, shortening time and saving costs for businesses.
It is a solidly designed type with high-strength steel. HDLTND combines with Overhead Doors to create a closed import and export space, reducing the risk of insects entering and heat loss. HDLTND helps to reduce the risk of falling, or damaged goods when goods are loaded close to the door of the vehicle’s trunk (compared to when using a line Dock Lip turn-on). However, when folded, HDLTND is not completely sealed, with high maintenance costs.
- Save cost – time – labor.
- Durable operation: The material can withstand fluctuations in external environmental conditions.
- Anti-slip: Stainless steel material is resistant to abrasion, the surface of the steel plate helps prevent slipping.
- Reduced slope, quiet and flexible operation: Sturdy design with Lip slide helps to smoothly lift and lower the process and overcome the difference between the Dock and the vehicle’s trunk.
- Minimize risk: reduce the risk of dumping goods when loading the goods near the vehicle’s trunk (compared to when using a line Dock Lip turn on).
- Prevent insects and dirt: Combined with Overhead doors to create a closed loading and unloading space, reducing the risk of insects entering and heat loss.
- Diverse for all types of vehicle trunks.
- Safety device: Safety lock valve, control the lifting and lowering movement, limit risk during control.
- Meet food safety standards: Produced according to European technology standards. Helping the factory to meet the safety standards in production operations: ISO 14000, ISO 45001: 2018, ROHS, HACCP, GMP…