Inflatable Dock Shelter - Model IDSHND
INFLATABLE DOCK SHELTER – IDSHND
IDSHND (Inflatable Dock Shelter) is used to protect the truck when entering the warehouse to limit the external harmful factors affecting the goods in the vehicle’s trunk.
The Inflatable Dock Shelter has an airbag mechanism that is inflated thanks to the air compression system that helps to cover the gaps created by the difference in size between the inlet and outlet door and the container to create a complete closed import and export system full. IDSHND is activated when the vehicle enters a suitable location to prepare for the delivery of goods, many applications in cold storage.
- Durable operation: Made of materials with high mechanical strength, using modern blowing engines and technology.
- Good car crash reduction: Synthetic fabric has high mechanical strength, good heat resistance, and water resistance. Sturdy steel frame, capable of withstanding high force in impact.
- Flexible: Manufactured to suit a variety of the vehicle’s trunk tanks of different dimensions.
- Easy to construct, save cost.
- Avoid the influence of external factors: Protect the goods from harmful factors from the outside environment such as dust, insects, and rainwater… Besides, it also prevents the loss of cold air to the outside, helping the temperature stable warehouse inside.
- Food safety: Does not contain DOP – an additive harmful to product quality and human health.
- Achieve quality safety standards: Produced according to European technology standards, meeting ISO, ROHS, HACCP, GMP standards… ensuring absolute safety for users.